Tuesday, June 1, 2010

HAPPi 25TH BiRTHDAY! :)

I can honestly say I have the best husband in the world. I am so happy to be with him. I get to celebrate birthdays, holidays & all the special occassions. He is superman! He does not stop. He is amazing! I love you honey, and God could not put the a better man in my life!

Birthday Lunch!
 06-01-10

Left Over BBQ grilled chicken with bellpepper,saluateed onion & garlic pepper,green pepper,seasoning, suger, soy sauce & red pepper.. YummY in my tummy! :)




This is my first attempt @ making a birthday cake! I absolutely enjoyed it! I am so going to make another one! :) I love cooking & baking now it's like another way to express myself creatively. I never knew how truly creative I was until now. I knew I love photography & making things like scapbooks, photo albums & so for. but I had no idea how much fun I could have being domestic. I love to cook, bake, & decorate! I am learning so much about myself. :) Now, I know my first attempt wasn't that great! lol but I love my effort! lol 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews