Monday, April 4, 2011

Screen Door on Pantry :)

We came, we saw , we conquered! :)

Happy Monday! Mondays are never really happy. I mean it's the day after the weekend! However, I am having a happy Monday because our pantry is finally finished ( for now) lol.

Pantry before:

Can we say boring???

Pantry after:
I love the beat up pantry door. We didn't want it to look like we brought it from a store. We wanted it to look like we had it for decades as if it could have been on the pantry since the house was build in the 50's.



The lighting in this area is horrible, so I tried to get the best shots as I possibly could.

Nevertheless, there is some stuff that will get an upgrade eventually like smaller baskets, better dog storage, etc.., but for now I am we are pleased with the outcome. :)

What do you think? Love it or not so much??

Related post:

I am linking this project to:

beforeAndAfterButton


Elements Interiors






19 comments:

CHEATAH59 said...

BAE, I'M NOT FINISH YET. MY WIFE CAN BE A LITTLE IMPATIENT. THE REVIVED PANTRY DOES LOOK MUCH BETTER, BUT I HAVE A FEW MORE TWEAKS TO HELP U FALL IN LOVE.

Valencia C. said...

ofcourse.. babes there are always tweaks.. :)

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

This is so cute! I just love the door! Came over from a bowl full of lemons.

I'd love it if you'd link this up to our Wicked Awesome Wednesday link party this week.

I'm off to look around your site more. That dining area photo is next! :-)

The Modern-Retro Housewife said...

Wow, I love it! Wish I had space for something like that in my house! :) Very nice

Valencia C. said...

@ Handy Man , Crafty woman thank you & I sure will link up :)

Valencia C. said...

@ Modern - retro housewife thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the door! Love the chalkboard wall too! Visiting over from Thrifty Decor chic.

:)

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

I love this!! It is too cute for words. Well done!!

{HUGS},
kristi
http://ishouldbemoppingthefloor.blogspot.com/

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

P.S.-- I had to add this to my pinterest.com board, too!

Tammy @ Type A said...

awesome. i have a party that goes from tues-thurs, i would love it if you shared this. http://typeadecorating.blogspot.com/2011/04/anything-goes-party-11.html

Unknown said...

LOVE it! I'm your newest follower!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for linking this up to our Wicked Awesome Wed. link party.

Tammy @ Type A said...

thanks for sharing this, it really is a great redo. love how it feels like a little store.

Sommer said...

Oh what an excellent idea! I love it! I would be delighted if you would link this up to my VIP party Friday =)
Cheers! Sommer

Bonnie@ The Hopeless Romantic said...

Hey Lady, its so good to see u linking up to some parties and getting ur blog out there. Sorry i havent been over in awhile, ive been sick. But feeling alittle better now. Im really lovin the way the pantry came out. So glad u used the screen door option. It all looks sooooo good. Especially love the chalkboard. U know i love me some chalkboard too..LOL, youve done a wonderful Job Valencia..Bonnie

Unknown said...

Love it! stopping by from thrifty decor chick and this is the best pantry transformation i've seen in awhile. The chalkboard around it really makes it stunning! Great job!

Janelle said...

So charming! Gives the kitchen a very homey feel.

Dolores Hoot said...

I love the screen door, was it hard to build give us some of the details on building one Thanks so much, Job well done

Milliscent Morgan said...

Omg! I love this blog s much on the other hand I'm looking for the post of Pantry Doors. Keep on posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews