Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The arrival of Alden James Cheatham Jr.

The overwelming feeling of holding him in my hands for the first time is something that cannot be explained. I love him. I love him. I love him. When I saw him for the first time, I fell in love with him instantly. He is the light of my life. I never knew I could love this much. I have a great husband & a great son. What more could a girl ask for?

He was born Oct. 27 at 6:36am.
He was 6lbs 12oz. :)
He finally came 3 days after his due date, & 1 day before his induction! He is not one to be told what to do already.. LMAO

Meet AJ/ JuJu :


Well, worth the wait. I must say. He is a blessing!    
At first, I couldnot figure out who he looked like, but the older he gets the more he looks like his dad. I cannot see me at all in him. lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews