Sunday, October 24, 2010

DUE DATE. YEAH, RIGHT!

Your Pregnancy: Week 40

It's time! Oh...wait...maybe...huh. If the pain starts at the top of your uterus and spreads through your lower back and pelvis, getting longer, stronger, and more frequent, it's time to call the doc. If the pain starts in your front and eases if you shift positions, it might be false labor.
 
 
 

Baby's now the size of a watermelon!

As long as she's in your belly, baby's hair and nails will continue to grow, and her lungs will keep developing. She's anywhere from 5 to 11 pounds and is getting ready for a slightly gooey introduction any day now. (Upon arrival, baby will probably be covered in blood, vernix caseosa, lanugo, and amniotic fluid.)





40 WEEKS TODAY & STILL NO BABY!
Scropio's always got to be difficult! I swear, I'm going to woop his little tush when he gets here.. :)


GOOD NEWS AJS FINALLY TOOK ME TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH! :)
i LOVE HIM! :)


oh, & other news!
My great & wonderful husband fixed the pantry & added my bottom shelves!
I truly love that man.


so I decided to reorganize the pantry..
It's sooo much better! :)


& Lastly, my Saints.. my Saints.. wtf? Are you doing?
but guess what? I still love you with all my HEART! :)
I will be rooting for you next week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews