Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dinning Table Redo

I really LOVE this next transformation that we did. We had a lot of help from friends & family(Smitty & Stanley) with this transformation. Thanks you Guys! YOU are the best!!
Before:


After:

Which do you like best???

Also, I am thinking about painting the chairs white, but SENIOR is protesting against this. I guess because of all the hard work that went into finishing the table & chairs, but I am going to get my way ( I hope I am going to get my way)! lmao..
 But I am going for a look like this with the table & chairs:

Isn't this beautiful??
Senior, Can I pretty please with ice on the top change the chairs to white???? :)

So how did we do it?
Well, We took apart the table, sanded it down & we stained it.

We used this on the table & chairs. We used rags to rub on the stain instead of paint brushes. I find that rubbing it down with rags helps the stain to absorb better then paint brushes.

3 comments:

CHEATAH59 said...

SO MANIPULATIVE!!

Valencia C. said...

lmao!

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

OMJaaaaay! That turned out GORGEOUS!!! Like right out of a magazine!
I would LOVE to have you link up to my PARTY! WHASSUP WEDNESDAY!!

And I have a party button you can grab and put on your blog so your friends can come too:)




*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

xoxokara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews