Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Monday

This weekend was so much fun! We had a paint party on Saturday. It was a couple of friends talking, drinking wine and painting! :) Of course, there was no drinking for me! I am still breastfeeding.. Anyway, we painted one side of the hallway. I will show pictures of the finished project later. We really enjoyed ourselves. I have more painting to do, so I will be having another paint party soon. Until then,  here's some pictures of the paint party:

In the beginning:

First coat!
Second Coat:
Up
& down


Such a GREAT Night:
Thanks A.P., Dez & Mega!

Sunday was supposed to be our relax day; nevertheless, Senior and I worked hard from the time we woke up until we went to sleep. We cut the grass, cleaned up some of the house,washed the dogs, took them and Junior to the lake and went to Wal-mart. The trip to the lake was awesome because it was Juniors first time going to the lake.
















Such a great Weekend! How was yours?

2 comments:

CHEATAH59 said...

YEA BEA, I WAS TRYING TO ROTATE THAT PICTURE AND IT DIDN'T WORK OUT FOR ME.

Valencia C. said...

lol. I was wondering why there was two of the same picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews