Friday, March 18, 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY! IT'S THE WEEKEND BABY! WHAT YOU GOT PLANNED?

Well, over here at  Casa Cheathams we will be Spring cleaning , working on projects ( project pantry, project shelving, & working on peter) & "making groceries" as we say down here in New Orleans. :)


On a great note, last night Jr. slept in his own bed for the entire night!! whew whoo!! I got a pretty good  sleep. I have had so much  more energy then usual, so I am now working on my Spring Cleaning List

Day 1
Clean Rugs
Clean Carpets
Clean Window ledges
Clean Light Fixtures
Clean Air Filters
Clean Air Vents

Well, that's pretty good considering my four month old was not cooperating with Spring Cleaning.
The rest wiil get added on to tomorrow's list..lol

I also started taking down our spice cabinet in the kitchen, so we can begin painting the kitchen & working on our shelves. I also started on working on Peter (click link to read more about Peter)

Have you started Spring Cleaning yet?? if not what are you waiting for??  :)

 ****Tomorrow we will be having a relationship discussions! Come back tomorrow & be ready to talk! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews