Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Dinning Chairs

We brought some new chairs for our dinning room area from Bridge House Saturday. I We are in love with these chairs. I sent Sr.  a picture of the chairs & his response was Cheatham Ole Cheatham. I knew right then that we had found our new project! I don't know if you can tell but one of the chairs is missing a piece. lol I think it gives the chair character.  We will be painting the chairs white, and Sr. wants new fabric on the seats, but I like the fabric already on them, so eventually we will be recovering them. lol

 I can't wait until we start this project ( can you tell how happy I am? lol
Stay tuned! :)
(What have you found brought lately?

3 comments:

WAHM Solution said...

What beautiful chairs. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Bonnie@ The Hopeless Romantic said...

I see im not the only one with "staple fever". LOL. Not sure if u saw the post, but im doing a headboard. Its so exciting, isnt it, watching furniture transform. If u havent done it before, changing out the fabric on the chairs is easy. If ur gonna take the time to freshen them up with white paint, i would use a fresh springy pattern on the chairs aswell. I know they will look so good, and i cant wait to see them when ur done Valencia!.............Bonnie

Valencia C. said...

thanks for the comments. I did finish the chairs.. I am very pleased how they turned out. I will be posting "after" pictures. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews