Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Cleaning!


Spring beginnings on March 20th that is five days AWAY. Are you ready? Well, I am starting my spring cleaning list. I am trying to think smart about cleaning! I usually try to finish all of these task in one day which is a lot of stress & I end up driving myself crazy! I feel I might get more of a sense of accomplishment if I spread it out to four days instead of craming it all into to one day.

I got a lot of ideas from the blog A Bowl Full of Lemons. She is AMAZING! She's like a cleaning expert! Check out here blog for some great tips to help you on your spring cleaning or any other cleaning for that matter..

My Spring Cleaning Items

  1. Window Cleaner
  2. spic & span
  3. Ajax
  4. Pledge Multi Surface
  5. Fabuloso

Window cleaner : I  only use the great value brand. It works just as good as Windex.
Spic & Span: It leaves whatever I am cleaning smell like the area has just been clean. It smells so good.
Ajax: I usually use in the bathroom to clean the bathroom with.
Pledge Multi- Surface: I LOVE it is one of my favorite product. You can use it on pretty much any surface like granite, tile, wood or on electronics. The con is that it is kind of expensive for a little bottle.
Fabuloso: I use to mop and on counters, sink and some appliances. You have to have Fab to clean it really would leaves your house smelling like you just finished cleaning! We just brought Fab with oxy. I can't wait to try it!

SPRING CLEANING LIST

Day 1
Clean Rugs
Clean Carpets
Clean Window ledges
Clean Light Fixtures
Clean Air Filters
Clean Air Vents

Day 2
Dust furniture
Spot clean couch
Clean windows
Clean & organize closet
Clean Front & Back Door
Dust blinds

Day3
Clean Under Sink
Clean Mirrors
Clean Fridge
Clean oven
Clean microwave

Day 4
Clean shelves in cabinets
Clean garage disposal
Mop entire house
Clean base boards & molding
Wash Curtains

I can't wait to begin! Wish me luck!  Are you planning your Spring Cleaning? If so, What are your fav cleaning products?

3 comments:

Dragana said...

Spring Cleaning done, well... before the Spring came:) I guess Winter felt too long:) Everything except aquarium. Still waiting for volunteer to help me. My favorite are DM products. Main reason, they are not animal tested but still very cheap. Good luck.

Valencia C. said...

Girl, I wish it was that easy for me. Jr. won't let me put him down not even for a second, so I can do any cleaning. & I have so many projects going on around the house I barely have time to get started ,but I am starting tomorrow on my list. Thanks Dragana I am going to need all the luck I can get! :)
oh & what is DM products?

Dragana said...

Absolutely understood! I was even thinking when I read your plan for cleaning, how are you going to manage it with demanding four months old:) DM stands for Drogerie Markt, I believe it is a German chain shop. I guess mostly found in Europe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews