Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello Spring

First day of Spring was yesterday, I was feeling inspired by the beautiful flowers blooming for Spring around my house, and silly me decided to make a fresh flower front door wreath. Of course it died . LOL. Yep, so now I have to make another one with fake flowers. To get back inspired, I came across these BEAU-TI-FUL wreaths, and now I'm jelly! Now, I am going to make another one. :)

Spring wreaths!
Here is a beautiful yellow wreath made by Pretty Handy Girl!

Is this beautiful? I love the yellow and the buttons!

Next is this butterfly wreath that was made by a soft place to land!


(Source: A Soft Place to Land)

This is wreath is so unique.


(source: unknown)




(Source:Living with Lindsay)

This is another beautiful Spring wreath.. I heart the letter!




ok, so now onto my fresh flower wreath that is dead already.

this brush started it all. lol this is the brush that got me into the Spring mood!
















I got this wreath from Bridge House. The price on it was 9.95. As if I was really going to pay $10 for this, even though I was in LOVE with it. However, there was a red line through it, so that meant it was half off. Still I say, as if I was going to pay $5.00 for it! Nevertheless, I paid $2.00 for it which was the right price. Don't you think so? lol 




Isn't this beautiful? Wouldn't you feel inspired to make a fresh wreath too??! lol 





















Well, this was the end result. I LOVED it! Nevertheless, it died a few short days later, so now I have to go to the dollar store and buy some stuff to make a new one that will last the season. Wish me luck :)

Have you started your Spring wreath yet????

Side note, I had a great weekend. We did a mini reno on the kitchen ( I will post on that later), I got most some a little of my Spring cleaning done ( give me a break lol) , Sr. cooked me such a DELICIOUS breakfast, and we hung out on the lake with family and ate crawfish. I live for Sundays!


(Sr. calls this his 7th ward breakfast)

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Bonnie@ The Hopeless Romantic said...

LOL, girl, i love coming over here. Them pancakes look good, and i see somebody actually knows how to make them with that little crunchy rim around the edge, lol. YUM! I spent most of the weekend painting the coffee table. I hope to be painting the dining room table this weekend...........Bonnie

Valencia C. said...

Girl, yeah my hubby is soooo good at making pancakes. I see that coffee tableyou were working on & and I am in LOVE with it. You did such a GREAT JOB. I can't wait to see that headboard!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews