Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Treasure hunting..

Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday, I went to two of my favorite places, The Green Project & The Preservation Salvage center.
First, I found our screen door that we will be putting on our pantry! It was a whooping $10. Grant it, it needs some major work, but I am in love with it. I can't wait to put it up. Second, I found this chair for $15. It is a compete MESS! However, I couldn't pass it up. I had to buy it. ohhh the potential! :)

I want to name him, not sure what I am going to name him yet. He needs a name!
Well, here he is in all of his glory:

I told you he was a mess. lol

But it's nothing that a little bit of LOVE couldn't fix. Well, maybe a little bit more then a little love is needed like some good ole wood glue, sand paper &  new seat covering. :) As for the name, let's call him Peter. Peter, you're thinking why? Now that I look at him, he reminds me of Cynthia Bailey husband Peter from the Altanta house wives. They are about the same color.. lol

Have you found any good deals lately that you couldn't pass on??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews